Some time back I was contacted on My Space by somebody accumulating list of populace the best romance novels. I have been reading romance since the long period of time, so I could not list the excellent romance books.
My collection of books consists of Christian Fiction but they are combination of genus (lawful thrillers, women’s novels, historical etc.). I have read and enjoyed huge number of Christian romance novels in the last decade, and I am a fan of copious Christian novelists whose books I never strive to miss.
Here are my favorite romance novels which I have listed below:
1. Redeeming Love ( Francine Rivers)
2. Love begets Wealth ( GJ Bajaj)
3. A voice in the wind ( Francine Rivers)
4. Gone With The Wind ( Margaret Mitchell)
5. The secret life of Bees (Sue Monk Kidd, Penguin)
6. The love Dare (Stephen Kendrick, Alex Kendrick, B&H)
7. The Snowball (Alice Schroeder, Bantam)
So How about you? What are your favorite collections of romance novels?